A&W Water Service
For more than 60 years, A&W Water Service has provided safe, reliable and quality water hauling and sourcing to some of the largest oil & gas producers operating in the Rocky Mountains.
With locations in Colorado and Wyoming, the company’s team of professionals specializes in providing expertise and equipment 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to service the lifecycle of the well, including:
- Safely and efficiently hauling water to and from the drilling site
- Flowback and production water hauling
- KCL and brine water available
- Frac tank hauling and rental
- Flowback tanks, open and closed
- Storage pool setup and rental to support hydraulic fracturing operations
- Water sourcing, either through two company-owned industrial water wells or lease arrangements approved by local, state and federal regulatory agencies
- High-volume, high-rate water transfer mobile piping and manifold pumping systems featuring no-leak technology that ensures environmental compliance and safety
- 20 acres of pipe storage for delivery to the wellsite as needed
- Rail spur access
- Pipe trailer rentals
- Flatbed/lowboy hauling
The company’s well-maintained fleet of more than 200 trucks and 3,000 frac tanks ensures that each project is completed successfully and on schedule, enabling A&W Water Service to continue its tradition of providing quality service to customers in the Niobrara and Mowry Shales.
State-of-the-art equipment and personnel with basin-specific expertise enables A&W Water Service to deliver consistent services with a continual focus on safety and environmental quality as core benchmarks of its operations.
A&W Water Service works tirelessly to keep its staff safe by providing behavior-based training that helps employees to identity and assess potential safety and environmental hazards and act accordingly to keep a jobsite running smoothly and safely.
Colorado – Fort Lupton and Rifle
Wyoming – Douglas, Gillette, Baags and Wamsutter