Big Mac Tank Trucks
For more than 35 years, Big Mac Tank Trucks’ local knowledge and strategically positioned equipment have made it a leading fluid handling services provider for the oil and gas industry in Eastern Oklahoma.
With three locations serving the Arkoma and Woodford Shales, Big Mac Tank Trucks works to exceed customer expectations with a suite of complementary services and equipment that include:
- Hauling production water, drilling muds, flowback water, KCL and frac water with 120 barrel transport trailers
- Bobtails with 60 barrel capacity for cleaning frac tanks and pits or transferring oil, pulling bottoms cleaning spills
- Frac tank hauling and rental
- Hot oilers for heating frac water, production tanks and lines
- Pump trucks
- Saltwater disposal facilities for produced and flowback water
With its combination of basin-specific experience and state-of-the-art equipment and a focus on providing quality services throughout the region, Big Mac Tank Trucks continues to differentiate itself as a leading provider in the market.
Big Mac’s emphasis on safety-first principles - both over the open road and at the well site - ensures that each customer receives the highest quality service completed safely and efficiently.
Oklahoma - McAlester, Wilburton and Springer
Rex Cathey, Operations Manager