Hamm and Phillips
Hamm & Phillips got its start more than 45 years ago with a single bobtail truck. Today, it has become one of the premier fluid handling and transportation companies serving the oil & gas industry in six states.
With a focus on quality service delivered safely and efficiently, Hamm & Phillips has distinguished itself by hiring the best people to deliver results to its customers. Working in the Bakken and Woodford Shales in the Williston and Anadarko Basins, Hamm & Phillips provides the following services and equipment:
- Hauling fresh water, 10.2 saltwater, liquid and sacked KCL, packer fluid, surfactant, clay stabilizer, corrosion inhibitors and other chemicals, including acid
- Water hauling services to fill frac tanks or frac pits
- Frac tank hauling and rental, Acid frac tank rental
- Supplying weighted drilling fluids to select locations and regions
- Hydroexcavators for cleaning pits and safely and efficiently locating gas pipelines
- Super Heaters to heat frac water before operations
- Hot oilers for heating production tanks and lines
- Low-volume pressure pumping trucks up to 10,000 psi
- Transports, bobtails and kill trucks
- Saltwater disposal facilities for produced water
- Pumps and supplies acid for frac customers working in the Anadarko and Woodford areas from its location in Fairview, Oklahoma
Hamm & Phillips’ attention to providing a quality service to its customers day in and day out and its adherence to sound business practices has enabled it to grow significantly through the years. The company now operates 22 locations and has put more than 350 trucks and 1,200 frac tanks into service throughout its operations.
A commitment to safety on every job and its ability to adapt quickly and smoothly to changing market conditions continues to make Hamm & Phillips the premier fluid handling service provider in the industry.
North Dakota - Tioga, Dickinson, Watford City and Marmath
Oklahoma - Enid, Ringwood, Fairview, Seiling, Woodward, Camargo, Watonga, Kingfisher, Thomas, Weatherford, Elk City, Cheyenne, Lindsay, Cogar, Goldsby and Chickasha
Montana – Sydney
Dusty Runnels, Vice President