Northern Plains Trucking
Northern Plains Trucking is a leading oilfield services provider in Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming focused on the management and handling of drilling and production-related fluids. It's staffed with a team of experienced professionals offering extensive local-basin knowledge and a commitment to superior service.
Since 1997, Northern Plains has provided its services and expertise to many of the largest oil and gas producers working in the Hilliard Baxter and Mancos Shales and the Greater Green River and Piceance Basins. Its services - available around the clock to meet the demands of its customers - include:
- Hauling production water, flowback water, KCL, frac water and crude oil
- Frac tank hauling and rental
- Hazardous materials handling and spill response
- Frac heating through the use of truck- or trailer-mounted heater and super heater configurations capable of heating up to 42,000 bbls
- Hot oilers for heating and rolling production tanks, hot oil flow lines and pressure testing lines up to 5,000 psi
- Crane trucks, in both 20- and 40-ton capacities, and pilot car service to deliver equipment and tanks to the wellsite
- Four Hydrovac trucks capable of site excavations (potholing) and cleaning drilling rig tanks
- Tank cleaning facility complete with a washout pit and steamer for frac tanks and production tanks
Northern Plains Trucking’s state-of-the-art fleet of trucks, frac tanks, heating units, cranes, bobtails and pilot cars, as well as its tank-cleaning facility, ensures customers receive top-notch service delivered with a focus on safety-first principles and a commitment to protecting the environment.
A team of experienced professionals with extensive knowledge of the basins where Northern Plains operates is the backbone of its operations and continues to fuel the company’s growth in the region.
Three locations in Greeley, Colorado